- Otras noticias
- 14/01 - Free customizer voucher
- 23/12 - Road Bike Party 3
- 16/05 - Summerbike
- 16/05 - Tim Wellens terminó segundo e ...
- 07/02 - 2 Campeones del mundo del Tele ...
- 28/10 - Participa y gana una Ridley No ...
- 10/09 - Eva Wutti ganadora del Ironman ...
- 07/06 - André Greipel venció la seg ...
- 06/06 - Helium SL Campagnolo 80 aniver ...
- 27/05 - Ridley Summerbikes
Ridley Helium SL Ltd on a diet: we have a winner!
For a week we have put our Helium SL Limited on a diet. Our goal? To lose weight on a 5,74kg bike by replacing components by other WorldTour approved components and without changing the wheel set.
Having no idea of the outcome, we were curious to know what you thought the final weight would be.
Many have guessed, only five were spot on and estimated the final weight of the Ridley Helium SL Limited after its diet.
It is 5,52kg, which means a weight loss of 220grams!
See for yourself how Anthony Kumpen, owner of this ultralight Helium SL Limited, weighs the bike and discovers the result in this movie.
The first correct answer was entered by Eppie Scholtens on Thursday, February 21st, the day we changed the saddle. He wins a pair of Ridley cycling shorts and a Ridley shirt. Congratulations Eppie!
In the future we will organize more contests like this one. If you want to be the next winner of one of our Ridley prizes, make sure you follow us on Facebook (Ridley Bikes) and Twitter (@Ridley-Bikes), or subscribe to our newsletter.