- Ander nieuws
- 04/11 - Meeusen de beste op de Koppenb ...
- 28/10 - Vantornout wint eerste manche ...
- 24/10 - Stöpler en Havik in de Zesdaa ...
- 23/10 - Win een Noah FAST frameset!
- 18/10 - Klaas Vantornout wint in Ardoo ...
- 17/10 - IM Hawaii met Dirk Baelus
- 17/10 - Flanders Synergy Congres
- 09/10 - Nieuwe X-Night SuperLight
- 09/10 - Meeusen wint GP Albert Van Dam ...
- 07/10 - Bikemotion 2013
- Ga terug
Win a signed Lotto-Belisol shirt
You can win a Lotto-Belisol shirt autographed by the entire team which rode ‘Flanders’ and will ride Paris-Roubaix. That means Jürgen Roelandts, Lars Bak, Marcel Sieberg and the others. All you have to do, is tell us how many steps are necessary to convert a ‘nude’ frame into a frame wearing the ‘Classic’ design found on the Lotto-Belisol Fenix, and answer a subsidiary question.
To help you, we will have posted the different stages in the painting process in the following days.
- Day 1 : Sanding & base coat
- Day 2 : Design masking foil & painting
- Day 3 : Painting color 2 & removing masking foil
How many steps are there in the painting process of a Fenix Classic frame, from sanding to quality control? For example: the application of the stickers, the masking of parts and the removal of this masking are three different steps.