- Otras noticias
- 14/01 - Free customizer voucher
- 23/12 - Road Bike Party 3
- 16/05 - Summerbike
- 16/05 - Tim Wellens terminó segundo e ...
- 07/02 - 2 Campeones del mundo del Tele ...
- 28/10 - Participa y gana una Ridley No ...
- 10/09 - Eva Wutti ganadora del Ironman ...
- 07/06 - André Greipel venció la seg ...
- 06/06 - Helium SL Campagnolo 80 aniver ...
- 27/05 - Ridley Summerbikes
Ridley at the Olympics
The selections for the Olympic Games have been announced. We're proud to say that many participants in the cycling events will be riding a Ridley bike.
In the Olympic road race, Ridley will be represented by the following riders, for the Lotto-Belisol team: in the men’s race Jürgen Roelandts (Belgium), André Greipel and Marcel Sieberg (Germany), Lars Bak (Denmark), Mehdi Sohrabi (Iran) and Greg Henderson (New Zealand). In the women’s race Ludivine Henrion (Belgium) and South African trio Ashleigh Moolman, Jo Van de Winkel and Robyn de Groot.
For the Topsport Vlaanderen - Ridley women's team, Maaike Polspoel will participate in the road race.
Besides the road race, Lars Bak will also start in the time trial.
Jolien D'Hoore will ride a Ridley Arena in the track event.
Katrien Verstuyft has narrowly secured a place at the Olympics. She will start in the Olympic triathlon. She will ride the bike leg on her Ridley Asteria.
In total, 13 riders will represent our brand in this mythical event.