- Other news
- 26/06 - Hit the trails with our top cl ...
- 12/06 - Ridley impresses in Tour of Lu ...
- 05/06 - Greipel keeps on winning
- 27/05 - Boeckmans wins stage and overa ...
- 11/05 - Ridley extends Marlux - Napole ...
- 06/05 - Coming up next : Giro d’Ital ...
- 05/05 - Stage victory for Cecchini in ...
- 20/04 - Ridley testrider Jean Biermans ...
- 10/04 - Paris-Roubaix recon
- 07/04 - Ridley part of Flemish innovat ...
- Go back
New Ridley X-Night SuperLight
To celebrate the launch of the new 2014 Ridley X-Night frameset, we created a very special edition: the X-Night SuperLight. The complete bike weighs only 6.46kg (in size 52), and will be sold as a limited edition. The frame set has a special superlight paint finish to further showcase its exclusive character.
Our goal was not to create the lightest CX bike in the market, but to build a superlight bike that meets the high demands of the Pro peloton regarding stiffness and durability. That is why we did not use any exotic or dangerously light components, but chose parts with a proven Pro peloton background. The bike is assembled with the new Sram Red 22 groupset, 4ZA Cirrus Pro components and a Zipp 303 Tubular wheelset with Continental tubulars. The total weight of 6.46kg is below the UCI limit of 6.8kg, so non professionals can have an even better bike than the pro’s use in their races!
The retail price for the X-Night SuperLight edition is set at €6499 (without pedals). The bike will be available through our dealer network at the beginning of 2014.
Full bike specification:
X-Night, HM/HR Unidirectional carbon, Pressfit BB30, Tapered Headtube, Internal cable routing
Oryx Pro, Carbon monocoque , Tapered steerer
FSA No9, Sealed angular contact bearings
SRAM Red22 short cage
SRAM Red22 YAW technology, Chain spotter
SRAM Red22 Carbon 46/36
SRAM Red22 Doubletap
SRAM Red22 11-26
4ZA Cirrus Pro SL Cross
Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubular
Continental Cyclo X-King Tubular 32mm
4ZA Cirrus Pro
4ZA Cirrus Pro Carbon
4ZA Cirrus Pro, 27,2x350mm
4ZA Cirrus Pro, Carbon Rail