- Other news
- 06/07 - Greipel to ride across Belgium ...
- 26/06 - Hit the trails with our top cl ...
- 12/06 - Ridley impresses in Tour of Lu ...
- 05/06 - Greipel keeps on winning
- 27/05 - Boeckmans wins stage and overa ...
- 11/05 - Ridley extends Marlux - Napole ...
- 06/05 - Coming up next : Giro d’Ital ...
- 05/05 - Stage victory for Cecchini in ...
- 20/04 - Ridley testrider Jean Biermans ...
- 10/04 - Paris-Roubaix recon
- Go back
Ridley Helium SL Limited 58 Edition
To celebrate the launch of the 2013 Ridley Helium SL frameset, we created a very special edition: the Helium SL Limited 58 edition. Why 58 you wonder?
The complete bike weighs only 5.8kg with pedals (5.74 in size small), and will be sold as a limited edition of 58 bikes. Every bike will be numbered, starting with 01/58, so each one is unique. The frame set has a special superlight paint finish to further showcase its exclusive character.
Our goal was not to create the lightest bike in the market, but to build a superlight bike that meets the high demands of the WorldTour peloton regarding stiffness and durability. That is why we did not use any exotic or dangerously light components, but chose parts with a proven WorldTour background. The bike is assembled with the new Sram Red groupset, 4ZA Cirrus Pro components and a Zipp 202 Tubular wheelset with Continental tubulars. The total weight of 5.8kg is far below the UCI limit so non professionals can have an even better bike than the pro’s!
The retail price for the Helium SL Limited 58 edition is set at 7999€ (without pedals). The bike will be delivered on February 10 through our dealer network. During the next 58 days, you can make a reservation on our mini-website: http://www.ridley-limited.com/
For press interested in testing our Helium SL frame with Sram Red we can provide bikes with a slightly different configuration (please send your request to email@example.com ). The 58 edition is only for the lucky owners.
Full bike specification:
- Frame HELIUM SL
- Fork 4ZA HELIUM SL
- Shifters SRAM RED
- rear derailleur SRAM RED
- front derailleur SRAM RED
- Crankset SRAM RED
- BB SRAM RED
- Cassette SRAM RED 10 SPEED
- Chain KMC X10
- Brakes SRAM RED
- Wheelset ZIPP 202 TUBULAR
- Tires CONTINENTAL TEMPO 22 TUBULAR
- Stem 4ZA CIRRUS PRO
- Handlebar 4ZA CIRRUS PRO
- Seatpost 4ZA CIRRUS PRO 27.2 MM
- Saddle 4ZA CIRRUS PRO
Check out this video about the Helium SL for more information about the lightest Ridley frame ever: http://vimeo.com/48142257