NOAH FAST R-LOT12M
The first bike with a “real” integrated brake, our F-Brake. The Noah FB incorporates all of our FAST-Concept technologies. These combined technologies offer up to 2.8km/h advantage in the sprint, and up to 20 watts less power input needed to average a 40km/h breakaway. The Noah FB is the ultimate frame in the Word Tour peloton, no compromise, just pure speed.
- F-Brake reduces turbulence and drag by 4.3 %
- Extended F-Splitfork reduces drag by 8.2% by drawing turbulent air away from spokes.
- F-Surface paint technology reduces drag by 4.1% by increasing laminar flow.
- Full carbon tapered 1-1/8 1-1/2 head tube with angular contact bearings.
- Internally routed cabling to minimize airflow disturbance.
- Oversized press fit BB30 bottom bracket and aero down tube.
- Compatible with electronic and mechanical shifting
Frame: 50, 40 and 30-ton high modulus carbon fiber.
Maximum cut-off length ISP, measured from top seat post, is 70mm.
Frame only, no specifications avail
- ASeat tube center
- B'Seat tube center top
- CActual top tube
- C'Effective top tube
- DHead tube
- ESeat Tube Angle
- FHead tube angle
- GChainstay length
- HBB drop
- JStand over height