- Other news
- 07/06 - Ridley Fenix 2014 already avai ...
- 06/06 - Let’s go aero! The Ridley De ...
- 03/06 - Greipel wins Ronde van Zeeland
- 03/06 - Promo: the Ridley Summerbikes
- 31/05 - Ridley builds 80 special desig ...
- 28/05 - Review Tour of Belgium
- 28/05 - Review Giro d’Italia
- 24/05 - Two out of two for André Grei ...
- 17/05 - Bike Valley receives 500.000 e ...
- 14/05 - Adam Hansen takes the win in a ...
- Go back
Ridley Helium SL Ltd on a diet: we have a winner!
For a week we have put our Helium SL Limited on a diet. Our goal? To lose weight on a 5,74kg bike by replacing components by other WorldTour approved components and without changing the wheel set.
Having no idea of the outcome, we were curious to know what you thought the final weight would be.
Many have guessed, only five were spot on and estimated the final weight of the Ridley Helium SL Limited after its diet.
It is 5,52kg, which means a weight loss of 220grams!
See for yourself how Anthony Kumpen, owner of this ultralight Helium SL Limited, weighs the bike and discovers the result in this movie.
The first correct answer was entered by Eppie Scholtens on Thursday, February 21st, the day we changed the saddle. He wins a pair of Ridley cycling shorts and a Ridley shirt. Congratulations Eppie!
In the future we will organize more contests like this one. If you want to be the next winner of one of our Ridley prizes, make sure you follow us on Facebook (Ridley Bikes) and Twitter (@Ridley-Bikes), or subscribe to our newsletter.