Gravel line: high-quality and durable cycling clothing with a modern design where aerodynamics and comfort go hand in hand. The high-end materials and the regular fit assure the necessary comfort to stay out all day.
Gravel shirt for men with short sleeves (just above the elbow) in light, superelastic materials.
Can be worn in all weather conditions.
Can be worn directly on the skin.
Material front, sleeves, back, side sleeves, collar and pockets:
81% Polyester 19% Elastan 186 gr.
The fabric has a great elasticity which creates a tight fit.
Le tissu transporte l’humidité très rapidement de l’intérieur vers l’extérieur.
1. Clean cut sleeves, no irritating finish at the bottom of the sleeves.
2. Regular fit for optimal comfort.
3. Close cut, ergononomic single layer collar and cuffs.
4. Long, smooth concealed zipper with an anti-blocking system. Design and print continue over the hidden zip for a nicer finish.
5. Zip protection at the top and bottom of the zipper.
6. Reinforced anatomical back pocket with lycra trim finish in the main color of the design.
7. Reflection tapes in the side seam, next to the pocket for better visibility.
8. Silicone anti-slip strip on the inside of the jersey for a better grip.
Correct sizing is essential to guarantee optimal cycling pleasure. Cycling clothing should generally fit and feel as tight as possible, the bi-elastic materials contribute to the necessary comfort without compromising aerodynamics.
1. Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest with a tape measure. Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
2. Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your waist with a tape measure and keep the tape measure horizontal.
3. Hips: Stand with your feet together and measure around the widest point of the hip keeping the tape measure horizontal.