Primary tasks & responsibilities
- You will develop new / enhance existing applications (Front End + Back End) based on feedback from key users from different departments. This all with respect of agreed planning, applications development standards and project methodology (Agile/Waterfall).
- You are able to act as a business analyst to find best fit solutions to resolve problems.
- The development will be done in order to improve user experience, making applications more user-friendly, more accessible and related processes more transparent.
- You must be able to understand the existing deployed processes in legacy back-end systems, challenge the functional UI specifications, design the most appropriate user interface and propose/build mock-up with respect to best practices and development standard guidelines.
- For planning purposes, you will estimate the effort required to develop the code which is requested to him/her.
- You will work closely as a team with key users within the different departments, Navision developer,...
- Node.js (mandatory)
- Vue.js (React or Angular)
- knowledge in AWS (or Azure)
- Data integrity
- Proven experience in applications development
- Knowledge about JSON, REST,...Da
- Any experience in Cloud solution is an asset
- Soft skills:
- Rigor in execution, results driven; quality minded
- Recognized excellent customer focus and user experience oriented
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated to adapt to audience
- Maintain true partnership within teams
- Concerned by Security
- Deal with complexity and uncertainty
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving
- Change management basics
- Company car + fuel card
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers