As an Event Planner, you are responsible for organizing and coordinating all events for Bike Valley, both on-site and external events. You organize team building activities and test days to strengthen the organization's image and promote sales. You are an excellent host/hostess during events and ensure that the day runs according to plan. You are aware of all the facilities offered by the Belgian Cycling Factory group so that you can provide customers with accurate answers. Additionally, you are responsible for organizing operational tasks before, during, and after events.
- You are a commercial and hands-on person with excellent communication skills.
- You are customer-oriented, friendly, and have a helicopter view.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English, and knowledge of French and German is a plus.
- You work efficiently and result-oriented and are stress-resistant.
- You have an eye for detail and ensure that everything is organized down to the smallest detail.
- Working on weekends and evenings is not a problem for you.
- Knowledge of social media is a plus.
At BikeValley, we create a work environment where everyone can utilize their skills to the fullest and where there is room for personal ideas and initiatives. We offer you an exciting position in our familial SME environment, with an ambitious future vision. You can count on numerous company benefits and a fun working environment, including:
- A full-time position
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience
- A flexible schedule
- Health and group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Bicycle leasing
- Fun extras such as our monthly after-work drinks
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person who can fully commit to organizing our events to perfection. Are you the one we are looking for? Send us your CV and motivation letter now. We look forward to meeting you!