We are looking for an inside sales representative to develop and grow assigned sales territories and assist outside sales reps and company wholesale customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Service existing assigned accounts by making regularly scheduled outgoing calls to create sales, inform them of new and existing product arrivals, special promotions, backorders, and grow the relationship between the company and the account.
- Assist outside reps as necessary.
- Process incoming mails & calls from dealers and reps.
- Supporting other divisions with sales related administration tasks.
- Eventually attend and participate in trade shows, including assisting the team in (dis)assembling the show booth and represent our line of products to existing and prospective customers.
- Any additional clerical duties assigned by the Inside sales manager.
- A friendly personality with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills, stress-resistant
- 2 years inside sales experience
- Prior customer service experience
- Computer literacy is a must (Microsoft Office)
- Attention to detail
- Some bicycle knowledge and experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Language skills: English (mandatory) , Dutch or any other European language
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Employee Company Discounts
- Company culture fosters a fun work environment
- Strong emphasis on a Work-life balance
- Opportunities for career advancement in a fast-growing company
- Company social events such as dinners, Company Rides, holiday parties, and more