Performance line: high-quality and durable cycling clothing. The fit is adjusted to ensure maximum comfort and freedom of movement in cycling position, without compromising the aerodynamic aspect.
Anatomically preformed shirt (in cycling position) for women, with short sleeves (just above the elbow) in light, superelastic materials.
Can be worn in all weather conditions.
Can be worn directly on the skin.
Material front, sleeves, collar and pockets:
81% Polyester 19% Elastan 186 gr.
The fabric has a great elasticity which creates a tight fit.
80% Polyester 20% Elastan 110 gr.
Light mesh structure for extra ventilation.
transports moisture very quickly from the inside to the outside.
1. Clean cut sleeves, no irritating finish at the bottom of the sleeves.
2. Deeper cut at the front of the shirt to guarantee a tight fit.
3. Long, smooth concealed zipper with an anti-blocking system. Design and print continue over the hidden zip for a nicer finish.
4. Zip protection at the top and bottom of the zipper.
5. Reinforced anatomical back pocket with lycra trim finish in black.
6. Reflection tapes in the side seam, next to the pocket for better visibility.
7. Printable silicone anti-slip tape (4,5 cm) at
the back bottom of the shirt for a better grip
Correct sizing is essential to guarantee optimal cycling pleasure. Cycling clothing should generally fit and feel as tight as possible, the bi-elastic materials contribute to the necessary comfort without compromising aerodynamics.
1. Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest with a tape measure. Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
2. Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your waist with a tape measure and keep the tape measure horizontal.
3. Hips: Stand with your feet together and measure around the widest point of the hip keeping the tape measure horizontal.