- This warranty does not cover under any circumstances the transport costs from and to an authorised Ridley dealer, nor any labour costs for the repair or replacement of components. Where appropriate, these costs are always for the account of the original owner.
- Components attached to the bicycle or the Frame, such as wheels, gearing, brakes, seat posts, handlebars and stems, electric motors and batteries, or parts of the suspension system or front forks that were not manufactured by BCF are only covered by the warranty of the manufacturer in question.
- This warranty provided by BCF does not apply to normal wear and tear, nor to any failures, malfunctions or defects that have been caused by misuse, neglect, incorrect fitting, faulty maintenance, modifications, collisions, crashes or incorrect use, corrosion or the effects of UV light.
- The warranty provided by BCF does not apply to damage that has been caused by an accident or other abnormal, excessive or improper use. The Frame is specifically not suitable for performing tricks, riding on ramps, performing jumps, riding aggressively, riding on rough terrain or in an extreme climate or under a heavy load, or for commercial use or other similar purposes; in such cases the Frame may be damaged or the cyclist may suffer serious injuries for which BCF cannot be held liable.
- BCF’s liability under this warranty may never exceed the amount of the original purchase. BCF may never be held liable for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage.
View the full warranty conditions here